Thursday, September 19, 2013

Deals...

I have enjoyed doing some couponing again to get some good deals.  Target is an especially great place because they have good sales and they will honor a manufacturer's coupon and a store coupon on every item.  Today I target I had to buy a bunch of random things that did not have coupons but I also had several items that I wanted/needed that did have coupons.  In the end I spent $40.99, saved $41.50 and used 12 coupons and $10 target gift card that I got as a reward from a previous purchase.  I also got a $10 gift card as a reward to use for a future purchase.  Here are a few of my deals.


 Twister game (regularly) $15.99 
On sale for $12
20% off Target coupon took off$2.40
$3 off manufacturer coupon
Got cookie dough free with purchase (would never buy this but will still be tasty warm with ice cream)
Paid: $6.60
My girls are going to enjoy playing Twister after school today!

I love nail polish but hate to spend the $$.  
Price: $4.99
Target coupon $2
Manufacturer's coupon $2
Paid: $0.99

Price: $18.41
Manufacturer's coupons: $2 off and Buy shampoo get styler free.  
Target Deal: Buy stylers get a $10 target gift card for your next purchase.
Paid: $1.42

No comments:

Post a Comment