Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Welcome Home!

My girls and I have been talking a lot about heaven lately.  It is interesting to try to explain heaven, when we go to heaven, and Jesus' omnipresence with a 3 year old.  I explained to Miren that  usually people go to heaven when they are older, but sometimes they go when they are younger if they get sick.  She has been asking when she can go see Jesus and sit on his lap.  I explained to her that Jesus is always here and wants her to live here for now.  This hasn't really been registering though.  This afternoon I overheard the conversation between Avery and Miren.
Miren: When am I going to get older?
Me: Little by little.
Miren:  Then I can go see Jesus and sit on His lap.
Avery: Yes, and he will say to you welcome home.

Yes Indeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment