Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Miren, I mean Flower, turns 4 years old!

 Hard to believe that this little peanut that started off at 5 lbs 14 oz is now 4 years old.  She is still a small little girl but she has BIG personality.  Here are some facts about Miren at age 4.  She would like us to call her Flower instead of Miren.  She is a talker.  The phrase that Andy and I say so often to her these days is, "Less talking and more doing, Miren."  The other day I asked her to do something.  I came back 5-10 min later and she had not done it.  I asked her why and she said, "I was talking."  She loves money, but she loves it because it is fun to find and keep not because she understands the concept of spending it.  Her favorite person is Eve, her bff, and her favorite family member is Kyra.  She is a Daddy's girls through and through.  I asked her where she would go if she could go anywhere on vacation and she said to work with Daddy.  Her favorite activities are to play games and watch movies.  But she also loves just playing with her sisters.  She also likes to talk about Jesus and ask questions about him and heaven.  She proclaims that she believes in Jesus, which brings delight to us as her parents.

 Miren opening presents the day before her birthday.





 I made a cake for her birthday party.  She wanted a cake with her favorite characters the Backyardigans on it.  They were hard to make.  First I made this cake (above).  But the Backyardigans on the green cake were hard to get to sit up so I laid them down.  Then it looked like a Backyardigans massacre.  So then I started making them over so they could sit up.  The cake below was the resulting cake and final product.  Miren was happy but the characters are slightly freakish looking.  I need to practice more I think.:)


 We had Miren's birthday party at the park by the splash pad.  We had so much fun despite the heat!




No comments:

Post a Comment