So many times my kids blow me away with what they say about life.
They are just trying to learn, but they are great at making me think
deeper about something even when it is just an everyday issue to them. A
conversation this morning with Miren:
Miren: Is Kyra going to die?
Me:
Someday. Everyone dies at some point. Most people die when they are
older like great great grandmas, but sometimes people die when they are
younger. It just depends on when Jesus is ready for you and its your
time to go to heaven.
Miren: So Jesus is still getting the party ready?
Me: Yes
Miren: When is the party going to be ready?
Me: When Jesus is ready for you, then your part of the party will be ready.
She
seemed satisfied with that, but I am feeling a little shaky. I love
that Miren is so excited about Jesus, but I hope her part of the party
isn't ready for a long time!
No comments:
Post a Comment