Friday, July 26, 2013

More Fun with Sarah and her kids

 We spent one day at the Children's Museum.  This place is so fun that we got a membership.




 Sarah and I have made lots of meals together.  We even learned how to devein shrimp.  Gross!  I will continue to buy my shrimp already deveined.

 I watched the 6 kids for 3 days while Sarah worked from home.  We had lots of fun.  Sophie and Avery made finger puppets and put on a puppet show.

 Working in the Pigeon Workbook.

 Kyra and Oliver.  Oliver's active moves are rubbing off on Kyra.

 Lucy and Miren making collages.

 We decorated sugar cookies one day and made heart pizzas another day.

 One day after Sarah finished work the girls did a scavenger hunt with these prizes at the end.

We have done so many other fun things while they have been here including a tea party, lunch at Rubios, smoothies at Jamba Juice, lunch out with Aunt Sue, Uncle Jim, and Grandpa.  Sarah and I even got a girls' night out, while Andy stayed with all of the kids.  What a fun time!

No comments:

Post a Comment