I feel a little guilty about how much fun I have with Miren being in preschool 2 mornings a week. I spend time plotting and planning how I will spend those mornings each week. I have been especially enjoying getting the chance to get things done on the house. Monday night I decided that Tuesday morning while Miren was at school I would repaint and redecorate the bathroom downstairs.
Here is the before shot. It went from dark green with light green sponge painting to grey.
The bathroom is now grey with royal blue and turquoise accents. I had so much fun. However it did take a little longer then the 3 hours at preschool to repaint, shop for decor, and redecorate. But it was so fun to start and finish my project in one day. I wish it was that fast to repaint and redecorate all of the rooms in my house.
No comments:
Post a Comment