I have to confess that I treat Kyra differently then I did the other two at the same age. I am way more relaxed with her then I was with the other two, especially Avery, and I know I take less pictures and videos of her. With the day to day busyness of life I forget how quickly this time passes and how fast each of my girls change. And there are just some things that I want to hang on to because I don't want to forget how they were at different ages. That is why I posted this video because I want to remember how Kyra's little voice sounds at 2 1/2 years old. Some other things I want to remember about Kyra right now:
-She just started saying Miren's full name- before she just called her "Me"
-She LOVES to snuggle
-She is terrible at eating dinner and rarely eats more then a couple bites
-Miren is her favorite sister right now
-I call her "Peanut" as a nickname, so sometimes, when asked what her name is, she says "Peanut"
-She loves to wear dresses, especially fancy church dresses.
NOTE: If you receive our blog updates by e-mail you will need to go to website to see the video (arkeizer2.blogspot.com)
She is SO CUTE!
ReplyDeleteThanks! :)
ReplyDelete