Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Christmas with The Keizer's

I have been a slacker on pictures and on the blog since I got an iPhone and the pictures don't seem quite as easy to download.  I  know - quite an excuse.  So here are several updates in an effort to bring the blog up to date.  Unfortunately, my posts are going to be one sided since I don't have any of Andy's pictures yet.  I will have to post some of his later.

Andy's parents, brother, Joel, and brother, Robb and his family rented a house here over Christmas.  So we were able to spend a week together.  We had a fantastic time.  

 Making cookies with Grandma Dee


 Relaxing with Aunt Tracy 


 Aletha had a sleepover at our house and the girls slept over at her house a night too.  We had to have matching jammies.  Unfortunately,  we couldn't find any matching in Avery's size.

 Sleeping "under" the Christmas tree is a Christmas Eve tradition


 Kyra received her own tea set from Grandma Dee and Grandpa.


 Video games on Christmas Day

Judah working on his gingerbread house

No comments:

Post a Comment