Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Random January Happenings

 I love these moments that I get alone with Kyra during the day.  Before I know it they will be over.  So I have been trying to not let busyness to get in the way of enjoying them.  She made me quite a selection of cookies one morning.

 Kyra and Hannah love their time together

 Kyra has become a good little hiker.  She does great on our little 2 mile hike together.

What's better then books and a warm blanket?!

 My girls met their friend, Mrs. Williams, last summer.  She is my Bible study leader's mom.  She is 96 years old and loves when the girls come visit.  She helped them make candy for their friends for Valentine's Day.  Within a week after this picture was taken, she got really sick and then broke her hip.  She is one spunky lady, though,  and is getting better and better each day.  The rehab facility she is at is in our neighborhood, so we get to see her pretty often there.  We love our time with her.

 Avery played her recital piece with her teacher, Miss Jamilynn.  She did great!  


 Avery's teacher is a talented musician and worship leader.  She led chapel with Avery's class and let siblings from other classes be a part of it too.  They did a great job.  Miren loved being a part of it too.





No comments:

Post a Comment