Sunday, April 14, 2013

Camping at Seven Springs

Eve and Miren
This weekend we went camping with our TNT group at church.  There were about 65 people there and we had a great time.  Unfortunately, we don't have a lot of pictures we were busy socializing!

 Ellie, one of Avery's good friends.

 Riding around in the Ranger

 Kyra

 Avery

 BFFs Eve and Miren.  They have a very special bond.

 Kyra was a peach during our trip.  She easily took naps and slept well at night.  Our other daughters were not that way camping.  Pinch me this can't be real.  I wish I got a picture of her with her friends.  Chloe, Thomas, and Kyra were all born within 2 weeks time.  They played with, I mean, next to each other for a while one afternoon.

 Dirty Miren. They took a shower and a bath after we got home.


 My three beauties... 

 Wearing Daddy's hat...

Ju Ju and Miren

Most of the group on Sunday morning

No comments:

Post a Comment