I volunteered to help out at Avery's school Christmas party. I enjoy every chance I get to be in my girls' classrooms.
Karaoke machine for Christmas?!!
Reading our advent devotional. I really enjoyed the advent activities and conversations we had together. I really enjoy my girls maturing in their knowledge of Jesus' work on earth.
New Jammies. Miren and I slept by the Christmas tree, which is a tradition from my childhood. Avery was sick and was sad to miss out.
What do you get the third daughter when is seems like we have all the girl toys possible...The Wubble... Kyra calls it her bubble and its a ball she can easily lift herself despite its size.
Playing Miren's new scrabble game.
We were sad to miss out being with extended family, but God really blessed our Christmas a family. It felt very special and so very relaxing.
No comments:
Post a Comment