Well, I've done it again. Months have gone by since my last blog post. So I am not promising any super witty posts, just trying to get the pictures up to document part of our life the past few months.
Another great year has started and we are so thankful for their wonderful teachers and school. Avery's teacher is new to the school this year and we have been incredibly impressed with her care for the students, desire to challenge each one individually, and desire to think outside of the box!
Kyra and I have had lots of special time together. We started the year off by making a craft every morning after the girls left for school. Kyra has definitely been a little lonely without her sisters around during the day, but we are trying to take advantage of our time together because too soon she will be off to school too.
No comments:
Post a Comment