Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Clothing is an issue...

This one might be experiencing her terrible two moment.  I never thought the other two had the terrible twos, but this one...  

She is a true Arizona girl.  She feels it is her right to wear sundresses all year round.  She cries every time I tell her she needs to wear pants and a shirt.  So I compromised and let her wear a sundress with leggings and a sweater.  Either way within minutes after getting dressed she is either completely naked or just wearing her sundress.  


 One morning I dressed her in pants and a shirt and went to get myself ready.  When I came back downstairs she was reading a book and had taken her clothes off and put on a sundress- backwards- but still I can't help but be a little proud she dressed herself.

This morning I dressed her in a sweater and pants, and I went and got dressed myself.  I called her name when it was time to go to Bible study and I found her under the dining room table- naked and holding a dress-up dress to put on.  She knew I wasn't too happy.  As Miren's teacher pointed out, if she is making such a fuss about her clothes now just wait...

I am beginning to think it is a mistake to get her dressed first and then me.  I think I need to get her dressed as we are walking out the door.  Then she will be strapped into her carseat when the desire is so strong to TAKE OFF HER CLOTHES.

No comments:

Post a Comment