Saturday, June 27, 2015

What a Great Dad!

We had a fun day celebrating Andy and the dad he is.  The girls were antsy for him to open his cards and presents as soon as he got up.  (Sorry about the pictures I used my ipod to take them so the quality isn't the best.)


 Avery made a card for him before school got out.  ( I am very impressed her teacher thought to have them do that.)  The girls gave him a t-shirt that says "Trust Me I'm a Super Hero" and a little remote control helicopter.


Andy always bemoans the fact that we don't have many toys that he likes in the house because they are all girl toys.  So we decided he needed a remote control helicopter.  The girls sure got a kick out of it too.

Instead of going out for a special dinner, Andy decided we should go see Inside Out as a family.  We really enjoyed it and it has a clever way of looking at emotions.

No comments:

Post a Comment